An escape room is a game for a team in which you and your teammates face challenges discovering hidden escape room clues that may help to solve common escape room puzzles. Each game has its own unique storyline and main goal that players need to achieve. An important component of the escape game is its entourage. The organizers' fantasy of the escape room is capable of a lot! They skillfully create the atmosphere of an abandoned house, a mysterious dungeon, a ship's hold, a secret laboratory, and even places that cannot be found in ordinary life, for example, a Martian space base and much more. Escape room tasks are time-limited. The game operator not only informs the rules of each challenge but also may give hints using audio, video, paper, or any other method.
TYPES OF ESCAPE ROOMS
Escape games usually are played by thematic script. Each game can be stylized to fit a specific era or cultural element. The most common types of games are:
· Detective story and crime solving
· Escape from a bomb blast
· Magic and mystic
· Military theme
· History and ancient civilizations
TYPES OF PUZZLES
There are a lot of types of puzzles in escape games, each has its own escape room design and props ideas. Most of them are logical and physical. The common escape room riddle ideas are:
1. Numbers and texts
• Basic math locks ideas. You have to work with numbers: add, subtract, and so on. you have to work with numbers: add, subtract, and so on. Be careful when counting.
• Equations. Sometimes in the escape room you need to find alphabetic and numerical values in order to form an equation. But the solution does not end there, you should get the answer to the equation
• Crosswords. To get a complete hint, you need to find out the missing word, which may be hidden elsewhere.
2. Physics escape room puzzles
• Undoing knots. Most likely, you need a key that is bound by an incomprehensible node.
Moving large and heavy objects. Sometimes escape games come across riddles where you need to move something large and probably heavy. But do not forget about the rules for the use of property.
• Easily moveable items. You don't need to use all your strength to move the object. Take a closer look, perhaps it is fixed by some mechanism, from which you need to find the key.
3. Light and Sound
• Background sound. Listen carefully to the sounds around you, they may hide important escape game clues!
• Pay close attention to the light areas. If there is a bright light someplace, then most likely there is a riddle. But it also happens the other way around, when something does not burn when it should. Deal with it!
• Listen to any lyrics. There may be audio players in the room. Listen carefully to what it is singing or saying, this is clearly not for nothing
4. Hidden objects
• Look through the books. Quests often contain a safe hidden inside the book. Don't forget to browse the bookshelves.
• It's not just a box. Surface box view may lead to the fact that you will miss an important clue. Always check the rear and side walls for the hollow space.
• All time discover. For example, you found letters that answered one of the puzzles. Check these letters again, maybe you will find some kind of inappropriate symbols that are needed to solve another riddle. Check everything!
5. Visual design
• Skirting boards and edges. If you notice strange patterns on the wall or on the floor, be sure to study it carefully. The likelihood that this is part of the puzzle is very high! This is a dodgy escape room example puzzles.
• Pictures on the wall. Study the pictures carefully. Look for prompts in the drawing or in the picture frame.
• Try not to miss things that are not relevant to the escape room theme.
6. Logic puzzles
• Recurring themes. If you find an item in one place, and then in another and in another, most likely you have stumbled upon another task.
• The obvious answer. Did you get the obvious answer to the riddle? Most likely this answer will be wrong. Usually the answers require deeper analysis. Think again, compare everything you have learned and discovered before
• Mysterious symbols. Try to make a picture or words from all the symbols you find or combine them into one pattern.
All the listed types of puzzles ideas are usually combined regardless the theme of the game. There can be lots of escape room ideas. Door puzzles are usually filled with logical challenges, as well as attention games. The prison escape scenario has more psychical and dexterity puzzles. Historical, mystical and horror rooms are best for those who want to test their erudition, intuition and ingenuity.
IDEAS FOR RIDDLES AND PUZZLES
Quest means a long search for a solution:
• Door Puzzles and Traps
• Puzzles That Require Teamwork
• Rooms With Various Traps
• Environmental Challenges
• Mysterious and Dangerous Encounters
• Illusions and Hallucinations
• Mental and Fear-Based Challenges
• Statue Puzzles
• Water-Based Puzzles and Traps
• Walls and Other Obstacles
Popular quest rooms among users include the following listed below:
• Horror room
• Scientific room
• Fantasy room
Escape room game concept has a mix of entertainment and challenge for your logic, intuition, mental and psychological capabilities. Do not forget that this is a team game. It's cool to play escape rooms with friends or colleagues. This game will give you an adrenaline rush and a real spirit of adventure.
Don't forget to look at our website escape room examples and locks and puzzles ideas.
Fill in the form and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Discounts on Gadgets
If you buy gadgets for more than 8000 euro
If you buy gadgets for more than 15000 euro
If you buy gadgets for more than 25000 euro
Discounts on Turn-key escape rooms
If you buy 3 escape rooms at once
If you buy more 4 and more escape rooms at once
Discounts are distributed with a single order. Orders made for the whole period are not summed up.
Discounts apply to all ready-to-play rooms of Indestroom, with the exception of individual elements or the purchase of a escape in a non-standard configuration. When buying individual items in addition to other things, a discount on them is provided only in the case of an order of 8000 euro.
About special offers and goods on stock, please contact your managers personally.