Escape room themes can be divided into 8 big groups based on their main escape room ideas:
· Escaping from thrilling circumstances. It can be anything that is dangerous enough. Surely, there are no actual threats, but you are all into the game, and that the process is even more interesting. Zombie stories are pretty popular. The same goes with serial killers, famous villains, cages, dungeons, etc. Breakout game ideas usually include some actors, and so the game becomes realistic. A team has a limited amount of time to solve puzzles and escape from death.
· Investigating a crime. You and your teammates are detectives now. The game takes place in a crime scene. It’s your duty to find out what has happened there before. You can be the next victim if you are not quick enough. There can be false clues, and some witnesses might lie, so it’s not going to be an easy task.
· Solving a mystery. This escape room theme has a lot in common with the previous one. However, there is a significant difference. However, there is a significant difference. It can be any unsolved mystery connected to history, science, TV shows, etc. Decorations and costumes are chosen according to the escape room theme ideas. Find any information about an event, solve puzzles and collect clues in order to win.
· Defusing a bomb. Nobody wants to get trapped in a room, and it’s even worth if there’s a bomb inside. What are you going to do to prevent it from exploding? Right, you need to get codes by solving puzzles. You will be safe and free if the code is written correctly. This escape room theme is for those people who can keep control under pressure and use logic along with teamwork instead of panicking.
· Finding someone. A person is missing, and it’s your responsibility to find him or her. Look for the hints hidden in the room to make that happen. The person could be anyone. The most popular options are politics, historical figures, modern celebrities, etc. It all depends on what your target audience likes the most.
· Rescuing people. Someone is in a threating situation. Nobody can help, but you. It can be an ordinary person, a soldier or a special agent, so you will be rewarded for completing the mission. Find items that the person left behind. Maybe, he managed to send a message with a clue. You and your team are the only ones who can check that.
· Espionage. Have you ever dreamed about being a military spy? Maybe, a corporate one? It’s time to shine! Your team gets a mission. You need to get into an object, steal some item or secret and get back to safety. Be careful! You can be caught at any moment! A burst of adrenaline is ensured in a spy themed escape game.
· Finding a cure. A virus is going to kill people all around the globe. Nobody, except for your team, is going to help. A scientist that has created the epidemic has left some clues in the laboratory. Find them and save the world.
You can find all the items for escape rooms in our catalogue
. Contact us if you don’t find anything you need. We’ll gladly create and set it up for you at a reasonable price.